Inspired by a post that Chiara did, here are the subject lines from the emails that Mary and I sent to each other during 2013. Unsurprisingly, we love all caps.
- i havent done a THING all morning but read about the olympics
- go listen to this
- OH MY GOD AND THIS
- GREAT COMIC
- NEW BEY
- SAD PONY
- WHY ARE YOU NOT ON GCHAT I JUST FOUND OUR PERFECT APOCALYPSE WARDROBE
- I know it’s not the Large Hadron Collider
- when are you getting to work. i miss you
- we’ll never be this cool
- just thought you should see this
- happy friday links
- Guess what day it is! GUESS WHAT DAY. IT. IS.
- Tuesday Link Dump
- I DON’T KNOW WHY YOURE NOT ON GCHAT RIGHT NOW
- I HATE THAT YOU ARE NEVER ON GCHAT ANYMORE
- LOOK AT THIS IMMEDIATELY
- where are you this shit is funny
- imagine this coming out of your stomach
- true life, we are at friendship wedding
- I CAN’T WAIT
- PEP TALK
- whas yo name, delicate?
- i love you and the internet
- including but not limited to: alpha females, little lies, british problems, poetry, and penguins!
- EVERY PAHTY HAS A POOPAH THAT’S WHY WE INVITED YOU GEORGE BAHHNKS
- when your gold runs out, what the fuck you gonna do? damn it feels good to be a Lannister.
this is what a hetero life mate looks like
23/01/2014 — 1 month ago
When I give someone a present that I know they’re going to love